Pair Easykon Lite for KNX with Google
Google supports home life by making it more comfortable and practical. With Easykon Lite for KNX, the intelligence of Google systems is also extended to all your Konnex accessories.
With the speaker or the Google Home app, you can have the entire home system under control with extreme practicality and reliability.
Use your imagination to create routines or scenarios for every occasion and make the perfect environment for every moment of the day!
Pair Easykon with Google
- Google Home application
Follow these steps to pair Easykon with Google:
- Open the Google Home app available for Android and iOS
- Press the "+" button and select "Configure device"
- Choose "Have you already configured something?"
- Search for "Freedompro" among the services listed
- Log in to your Freedompro Cloud profile with your Google or Facebook account, to complete the pairing
With Google you can also remotely access your KNX system automatically. No additional configuration or accessory is required.
Once the pairing is completed, if you don't find some accessories in the Google Home App, check in the article Compatible accessories for their compatibility with Google.
Remember that the window coverings, doors, garage doors, gates, scenes and windows accessories can only be controlled with voice commands on the Google platform.
If you have a door, garage door, gate, lock or window accessories in your system, remember to set the security code on the Freedompro Cloud in order to use them.