Using Easykon Lite for MyHome interface
Easykon Lite for MyHome web interface lets you customise the system accessories and access the product settings.
The interface is divided in two areas:
From the settings you can:
- View all the software information
- Backup and restore
- View information about the BTicino MyHome gateway
- View all the information about the license you are using
- Change the interface language
- Log out
It is not possible to create a backup or restore one during the 7 free days.
To access the settings, click on the gear wheel at the top right.
Here you can customise the accessories that Easykon has automatically configured. You can search for accessories by name or filter them by category.
You can search by accessory name, using the bar above the accessories, filter by category. If you enter in an accessory page or if you go to settings, when you return to the list you will still find the filter active.
To customise accessories:
- Click on the “Identify” icon: he accessory you’ve selected will begin to flash or move
- Enter the accessory’s characteristics
- Modify the name and/or the characteristics
- Click on “Save”
If you remove an accessory from your system, it can also be permanently deleted from Easykon LIte for MyHome.
To remove an accessory:
- Click on the edit icon
- Select “Remove accessory” below
- Confirm your choice by clicking “Yes”
Make sure the accessory has actually been removed from the system in order to remove it from Easykon Lite for MyHome.