SD card writing software
Once downloaded the software from Freedompro website, you have to write it on the micro SD card to make it readable and usable for the Raspberry Pi device. To do this operation you need a dedicated software.
We advise you to use Raspberry Pi imager.
Once downloaded the software, you must install it on your computer before going forward with the writing of the SD card.
- Micro SD card with at least 4 GB storage
- Computer with reader to write the micro SD card
- Micro SD adaptor (in case the computer you are using doesn’t have a micro SD connector)
To write the micro SD card:
- Connect the micro SD card reader and insert the card you want to use (if necessary use the adaptor)
- Open Raspberry Pi Imager (or the software you want to use for the writing)
- Select "Operating System", among the option that appear click on “Use custom” and then search in your computer Easykon Lite for MyHome software that you downloaded (.zip file)
- Click on "SD Card", select the micro SD card that you put in the computer and press on "Write"
- Select "Yes" to start the writing
- At the end of this operation, put the micro SD card in the Raspberry Pi
- Connect the power supply to the micro USB connector and the RJ-45 cable to your Raspberry Pi