Using the interface
The Easykon for MyHome web interface lets you customise the system accessories and access the product settings.
The interface is divided into 2 areas:
From the settings you can:
- View information about the Bticino MyHome gateway
- Generate the access code to access the configuration interface without pressing the physical button
- Back up and restore
- View all device information
- Change the interface language
- Log out
To access the settings, click on the gear wheel at the top right.
Here you can customise the accessories that Easykon has automatically configured. You can search for accessories by name or filter them by category.
You can search by accessory name, using the bar above the accessories, or filter by category. If you enter in an accessory page or if you go to settings, when you return to the list you will still find the filter active.
To customise accessories:
- Click on the "Identify" icon: the accessory you've selected will begin to flash or move
- Enter the accessory's characteristics
- Change the accessory's name or characteristics
- Click on "Save"
If you remove an accessory from your system, it can also be permanently deleted from Easykon for MyHome.
To remove an accessory:
- Click on the edit icon
- Select "Remove accessory" below
- Confirm your choice by clicking on "Yes"
Make sure the accessory has actually been removed from the system in order to remove it from Easykon for MyHome