Pair Easykon for KNX with Apple HomeKit
Apple HomeKit is a protocol that connects accessories for smart home and Apple devices. Thanks to Apple HomeKit the control and management of the house has become simple and intuitive. Even advanced functions such as the creation of scenarios and their automation become easy to set up for any user and the customisation of the system is practical and comfortable.
Easykon makes sure that Apple's simplicity and immediacy are transferred to the KNX system, in this way you can control the lights from the iPhone, activate a scenario from the iPad or manage the temperature by talking to Siri.
Combine Easykon with Apple HomeKit to have access to all these features on your KNX system.
Pair Easykon with Apple HomeKit
- Apple Home application
Follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Home Application on your Apple device
- Make sure you have selected the House in which you want to add the accessories connected to Easykon
- Touch "Add accessory" or the "+"
- Scan the QR code printed on the front of Easykon for KNX
- Follow the directions to complete the configuration
Can't find the QR code? Use the copy in the Easykon package.
Remote control: with Apple HomeKit you can manage your accessories even when you are not at home. To do this you must have an Apple TV or iPad configured as a home hub, read how to do it on the Apple support site.